A Shade of Red

There's a pain in my heart

It disappears whenever I'm next to you

I can't deny this feeling

I think you feel it too;

I'm used to being alone

My cowardice overpowers me

We're young, silly excuse 

I wish we were older; I'm afraid you'd leave

I'd be devastated

I'm in this too deep, 

Can't possibly pull myself up if you leave

It's all moving too fast

My mind is working, I think it is

Lately my actions havent been well thought out

In this war that goes on within, my heart is winning

I go to bed beating away thoughts of you

I wake up, your voice is all I hear

Your smile, it weakens me.

Whatever resolve I have fades away

*Lone_Wolf_Poetry*

In a room full of people, you noticed

The loner in the back, you sought me out

You had me at hello,

Your eyes never leaving mine

I was smitten; lovestruck

The moments that followed;

Decisions we made

Our promises of love; 

Displays of affection

I knew you had claimed me and I, you.

But then, 

The doubts I have resurface

You erase them with your kisses

Can I tell you something just between you and me?

Ne bi razumjeli, ne trebaju. 

Volim te sa svim što imam i sve što mogu dati.  

Imaš moje srce, 

nadam se da i ja imam tvoje.






Comments

  1. You make my heart melt too often...I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment