The Wolf Writer #6: Always and Forever

Let's talk specifics...

I do the dishes
You do the laundry
I clean up some days, you clean on others
I make you breakfast
You make lunch
We go out for dinner or we tag team the bitch
You got girls night out
I'd go see a game
You tell me your problems
I tell you mine
We talk for a while,
Come up with a solution
We settle our differences each night
They don't see the next day
The left side of the bed is mine
But you can take it if you want it
Don't ever be too busy for me
I'd make out time for you
If you're gonna be late call
If I'm gonna be late I'd do same
If we fight, make-up sex is inevitable
Exceptions only when you're tired or I'm tired
We're partners, we do everything together
Cry together, be happy together
Be on periods together, Have breakdowns together
All that...

Did I skip anything?

If you've got an opinion, speak up
Your idea may be better than mine
Sometimes I can be a jerk
Sometimes you can be a bitch
It happens...
I'll learn to live with that
If you learn to live with it too
My friends will talk but I'd listen to you
You should do the same
We're in a relationship with each other, not them
If I love you, I do with all my heart
I wouldn't want to be the only one loving
You'll be my ride or die
I'll be your always and forever

Comments