COVID-19 - Healing The Earth


I felt a slight tug of my shirt followed by a light tap on my hand.
Who was it at this time of the night? I thought while trying so hard to desperately ignore whoever it was and get back to sleep.

Wait what?

It suddenly hit me. I lived alone and I was alone in this big old house. I had previously checked all the rooms, doors and windows to make sure of that. I pushed aside the creeping thought. I was safe and definitely without company. It was all just in my imagination.

I was slowly drifting into my former state of unconsciousness when I felt it again. This time, a tap followed by another and another. Each one increasing in intensity as the thing continued making contact with my skin. This was probably just a dream, a scary dream. It didn't feel like it. I could feel the pain building up on my left arm.

I am alone. It's just my imagination. I repeated those words over and over again but the tapping continued and so did the pain I felt.

Suddenly, it stopped. I could still feel the pain but I didn't feel the tapping. It was quiet and my sanity was beginning to return when I heard the knock on the door.

BACK TO REALITY FOLKS!!!



We're currently facing one of the worst pandemics of all time. It needs no introduction as we're all familiar with the Coronavirus. As a result, we're all advised to stay home and self isolate.

Sending virtual love and comfort to those who have contracted the virus or have lost loved ones to the virus. One thing we all have to take note of is the fact that the Earth is now healing. No more congested roads, airplanes in the skies, hustle and bustle in the streets.

This is a time for us to meditate and rethink our actions, the way we live and interact with the Earth. We need to use this period and make the decision to only promote activities that are beneficial to not only ourselves but the Earth in general. We have only one planet. Earth.



Any thoughts you had of moving to Mars isn't gonna work out just yet so we have to take care of what we have.

Hope y'all are doing well. We're gonna get through this in the end.
We'll survive and we'll be better. We'll be stronger and more in-tune with the Earth.

Well, back to writing my would be 'Greatest Horror Story ever written'.



Stay Safe, Stay Indoors.

Comments