The Princess and the Panda


Writers and poets usually have various sources of inspiration or a muse when they begin a new project or a new work. I had one person in mind when I came up with this. I'd love to mention her name but I prefer she remain anonymous. I think she'd like that too. She's really sweet and down to earth. Funny and pretty too *wink wink*
Anyway, I already showed this to her and it made her smile so it has already achieved it's purpose but y'all should see it too.


What I had in mind was something you could read out of a children's story book but for that if would have to be longer than this and a lot more catchy and rhymy (this feels like a real word to me).
We (Myself and her) already outlined what would be added if it were to be much more longer than this. If that works out, we're probably gonna need a new title for it. I googled 'The Princess and the Panda' and there's already a book with the same name. I'm gonna read it so I can give my own story a different sound and a different perspective.


Too much talk, I'm stopping now.
Here's what you came here for.

👇👇👇👇

The Princess and the BFP

Our 'princess' isn't dark haired but you get the gist.


Once upon a time,
There was a dark-haired princess
Who lived in the White lands
She was the most beautiful princess
On Earth and in Skylands.


The princess had a fluffy big panda
To guard her when she slept
He was her friend, this panda
She hugged him when she wept.


The princess came of age and fell in love
With a dark-haired prince like her
He swore by all in Earth and sky above
To love her more than her fluffy big panda


The panda was sad and now alone
He had lost his one true best friend
To a prince; One of her own
He thought to himself, was this the end?

But alas!
The prince broke the princess's heart
And moved away with another
Sad and alone with a broken heart
She sought for her fluffy big panda


She found him and hugged him tight
Promising to never leave him again
She cried and cried all night
Once more for the prince and her pain.


By morning the princess was happy again.
Arms around her fluffy friend.
She was at peace and free of pain.
Her and her panda,
Twas how the story did end.


If you liked it and you noticed some errors or you want to point out some things that could be changed for better conveying of the story, please leave a comment. Constructive criticism would be most helpful.

Thank you. <3 p="">

Comments